Our website is currently having some important updates applied. During this time, some document links and documents may not be available. If you have questions, or need to obtain a document from the City, please call the City Clerk's Office at 407-518-2308.

Report a Streetlight Outage

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Kissimmee Utility Authority maintains all streetlights in the City of Kissimmee. To report an outage or any other issue regarding a streetlight click on the link below: