Commercial collection is provided in one of two ways:
- Commercial customers in a detached office setting, generating less than two cubic yards of waste per week, can opt for either the City's Basic or Economy Non-Residential Service
- a. Basic Service is one garbage container and one recycling container, each collected once per week.
- b. Economy Service is one garbage container collected once per week
- Click here for the Collection Schedule [PDF]
- Commercial customers requiring larger containers, such as dumpsters, compactors or roll-offs, collection services are provided ONLY by the City’s franchised hauler, Waste Management
- The monthly rate depends upon the size of the dumpster and the number of weekly collections
- To initiate or change service with Waste Management, please call the City of Kissimmee at 407.518.2507
- For roll-off containers, please call Waste Management at 407.843.7370
- Click here for Rates
- Click here for Dumpster Specifications [PDF]
Look at the type of materials you are generating and throwing away. You may want to consider a recycling container to lower your costs.
Look at the amount of material you are generating. Is it really filling up the dumpster? Do you really need such a large dumpster? Do you really need it emptied as often? If not, consider downsizing to fit your actual needs.