The Central Services Division is the supporting arm of the City of Kissimmee and its employees. The division is responsible for Warehousing, Fleet Maintenance and Printing Operations.
Warehousing manages thousands of orders each year and is a vital link to keeping City services in operation on a daily basis.
Fleet Maintenance services the City's fleet of cars, heavy equipment, sanitation trucks, police cruisers, and parks/ball field equipment. The services are also extended to the Toho Water Authority.
“Our Mission is to provide premium service and repairs to vehicles and equipment belonging to the City of Kissimmee, Kissimmee Police Department,
Kissimmee Fire Department, and Toho Water Authority. The service will be provided at the most reasonable cost and delivered by a staff that displays a positive attitude.”
Goals & Objectives
-Service Parking Lot Expansion
-Preform In-House Front End Alignments
-Pursue Dealer Module Reprogramming on Heavy Trucks with Cummins and International Engines
-Maintain a 90% PM Service Completion Rate each Month
-Maintain a Minimum Monthly Bill Back Rate of 900+ Hours
Credentials & Professional Training
- EVT Certification for Fire Truck, Ambulance and Police = 14 (3 Mechanics)
- Harley Davidson Certified (2 Mechanics)
- Hybrid Service Certified (All Mechanics)
- M.A.C.S 609 A/C Refrigerant Certified (5 Mechanics)
- Monthly CTI Training (CarQuest Technical Institute)
- Bi-Monthly In-House Training From Various Vendors
- ATG Specialty Training (Automotive Training Group)
- EVT Training
- Specialty Equipment Training
- Various Automotive-Related Seminars