Located just a short distance to the lakefront, the Berlinsky Community House is an ideal location for receptions, graduations, showers and other social events.
This historic landmark will give character and charm to any event.
Rate: $105 per hour+ 20% Security Deposit + Tax
Six Hour Minimum Rental
- 5000 Sq. Ft. Room
- Banquet Seating for Up to 128 People
- Head Table seating up to 12 people/2 Buffet Tables/1 Beverage Table/1 Cake Table/1 Gift Table
- Facility Attendant
- The Civic Center will provide general cleaning of the premises before and after the event. General cleaning does not include removal of excessive trash, decorations, signage, props or equipment left by vendors/exhibitors.
- Licensee will be responsible for the removal of all trash for the duration of the license.
- Any cost incurred by the Civic Center for excessive trash removal/cleaning will be charged directly to the licensee.
- All facility rentals must include decorating, rehearsals and clean-up time.
- Any facility cancellation will be assessed an administrative cancellation fee.
- Staff fees will be based on a minimum of four (4) hours per day and/or event. Any outside professional staffing agencies or volunteers that are contracted by the licensee must be approved by the Civic Center Supervisor not less than thirty (30) calendar days prior to the event(s).
- If alcohol will be served, a special alcohol permit is required through the Kissimmee Police Department. Application may be obtained from the Civic Center.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.