City of Kissimmee Standard Terms and Conditions for Purchase Orders
- All purchases are FOB destination. Prepay and add transportation charges to Invoice only if authorized as part of this order
- The City of Kissimmee assumes no liability for merchandise shipped to other than the specified destination
- Discounts will be computed from the date of satisfactory delivery or the date a correct Invoice is received, whichever is later
- Purchase orders will not be modified by any verbal understanding. Changes to Purchase Orders will only be made by a written change order
- Performance on the Purchase Order indicates acceptance of all items, prices, delivery instructions, specifications, and conditions stated on the order
- The City of Kissimmee assumes no responsibility for goods delivered without a properly executed Purchase Order
The City reserves the right to cancel any order not meeting specifications, delivered after the past the due date, or received in less than new condition.