The City of Kissimmee is committed to digital accessibility for people with disabilities and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. The City of Kissimmee continually works to ensure that its website meets, at minimum, the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (“WCAG”) 2.1 Level AA. WCAG 2.1 details best practices for ensuring assistive technology users can access City of Kissimmee’s website. Conformity with WCAG 2.1 also makes the website more user-friendly for all people.
If you believe you have encountered any accessibility issue with the City of Kissimmee’s website, would like to request a reasonable accommodation, or would like to request that the City of Kissimmee provide information in an alternative format, please let us know via one of the methods outlined below.
• Complete our Accessibility Feedback Form
• Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Contact our ADA Coordinator, Kerrith Fiddler, by phone: 407-847-2821
• By Mail: City of Kissimmee, Attn: ADA Coordinator, 101 Church Street, Kissimmee, FL 34741
We will respond and work to address reported accessibility issues as soon as reasonably possible.
Any individual who believes material on this website is inaccessible and is considered to be a violation of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and/or Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) may file a written grievance online via our Accessibility Feedback Form, by email, or by mail to:
City of Kissimmee
Attn: ADA Coordinator
101 Church Street
Kissimmee, FL 34741
At a minimum, the written grievance should include:
• Your name;
• Your address;
• Your contact information (email and telephone number, as appropriate);
• The date of the complaint;
• A description of the problem encountered;
• The web address at which you encountered an accessibility issue;
• Any error messages you received; and
• Solution desired.