Access Osceola provides Internship opportunities to local high school and college students, who are currently enrolled in school. The objective is to provide real world television experience in exchange for academic credit hours.
Learning Objectives and Requirements:
- Interest and experience in helping to produce informative quality television programs
- Flexible work schedule and reliable transportation
- Enrollment in a video production course or prior experience working with cameras and/or computer editing software, such as Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, etc.
- Skilled in Adobe Photoshop or the ability to design graphic elements
- Possess a strong work ethic and the discipline to devote time to creating quality programming and learning the video production industry
We accept college and high school interns on a regular basis. If you’re interested in an Internship with Access Osceola TV or would like to tour our studio, please contact the Communications & Public Affairs Office at 407.518.2314.