Commissioner Angela Eady
Kissimmee Commissioner Angela Eady is lifelong resident of Osceola County. Commissioner Eady has been a champion for access to affordable healthcare, enhanced education opportunities and bringing high paying jobs to Kissimmee.
Besides serving as Commissioner, Angela also works fulltime for a major pharmaceutical distributor and has worked in the health care industry for almost 30 years.
Angela is the 10th of 12 children, and a mother of one beautiful daughter and has a precious granddaughter.
Angela Eady has been in Public Service for most of her adult life and has spent countless hours volunteering to build a better community for all residents of the great City of Kissimmee. In the past she has served on the Osceola Planning Commission and the Osceola Charter Review Committee.
Angela currently serves as member or board of directors for:
• Osceola County Education Foundation
• Community Vision
• Osceola County Chapter of the NAACP
• Caribbean American Floridian Association
• Osceola County Chapter of the Democratic Executive Committee
• Organize Florida
• Outstanding Community Service Award (NAACP)
• Outstanding Community work, support and Leadership Award (Mercy Foundation)
• Congresswoman Shirley Chisolm Award (The National Congress Of Black Women)
• Exceptional Leadership and Devoted Service to the City Of Kissimmee Award
• Community Service Award (Caribbean and Floridian Association)
• Legends Tea 2018 AKA Honoree (Delta Omicron Omega Chapter)
• Community Service Award (Congressman Darren Soto)