- Date: 12/04/2019 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Give your child the chance to talk to “Santa Claus”!
On Wednesday December 4, your child can receive a personalized call from Santa!
Simply provide Santa’s helpers with the following information:
- Child’s Name (how to pronounce if necessary)
- Child’s Age (10 years old & younger)
- Language: English or Spanish
- Home Phone Number
- What your child wants from Santa Claus
- Best Time to Call Between: 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Sibling’s Names & Ages
- Elf on a Shelf’s Name? Boy or Girl?
- School, Grade & Teacher
- Pets Name & Type of Pet
- Parent’s Wishes for the child (Something Positive)
- Email Address
- First-time Call or Returning Call
Please send your child’s information to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
drop it in the special North Pole mail boxes located at:
•Oak Street Park Community Center
•Chambers Park Community Center
•Kissimmee Civic Center
•Kissimmee City Hall
DEADLINE: Wednesday November 27
*Please note this program is a phone calling service from Santa and NOT a gift giving service. Please remember the time and day you have selected as Santa will be calling many children and we can only call each child once.