CIVIC CENTER EVENT INFORMATION
All aisles and exits must remain clear at all times for safety and courtesy. Event staff can assist you in finding available seating or in locating your section.
The following items are not permitted within the building for safety reasons:
- Laser Pointers
- Alcohol, Drug, Tobacco Products
- Cans, bottles, Containers
- Umbrellas, Tripods
- Aerosol Cans
The 'No Re-Entry' policy will be strictly enforced during events. We understand there may be circumstances that require emergency exit and/or re-entry. In that case, guests should contact an event manager for assistance.
The Civic Center does not permit 'Standing-Room-Only' shows.
All guests, athletes, officials, staff, volunteers, and VIPs are subject to security/contraband screening at all points of entry. Bag inspections will also occur and will be conducted by official Civic Center security or designated staff.
Food & Beverage
Outside food and beverages of any kind are not permitted in the Civic Center, during shows or public events.
The Kissimmee Civic Center offers a variety of food and beverage options for guests attending events and shows. The concession areas are in the main lobby, upstairs and occasionally outdoors for pre-event fun, weather permitting.
Food options include:
- Nathan’s hot dogs
- CiCi’s pizza
- Fire grilled Angus hamburgers and cheeseburgers
- Cheese and jalapeno nacho chips
- Assorted candy and chips
- Hot pretzels
- Coca-Cola products, beer and wine
- Service for alcohol is strictly restricted to guests who are at least 21-years-old. Alcohol will not exceed 12 ounces per serving.
- A two alcoholic beverage, per purchase limit will be enforced
- At the discretion of the server, any guest appearing to be 35-years-old or younger, may be asked to show valid identification
- The Civic Center and related vendors reserve the right to deny the sale of alcoholic beverages to guests who are or appear to be intoxicated
- During certain events alcohol sales will cease, prior to the end of the event(s).
- The Civic Center reserves the right to eject any individual who abuses the consumption of alcohol and/or becomes disruptive to the event or other guests
Smoking is not permitted inside the Civic Center. The staff will designate specific areas outside the front lobby to be used for smoking.
The Kissimmee Civic Center welcomes guests with disabilities or other special needs that may require accommodations in order to enjoy our facilities or events. The Kissimmee Civic Center will provide for those guests in wheelchairs, or other accessibility restricting apparatus, floor seating for all shows, events or other.
Please notify the box office staff at the time of your ticket purchase, so staff may correctly seat you and your companion(s). Should you have any questions, please call 407.518.2503 and ask for a box office sales person.
The Kissimmee Civic Center does not have an ATM. We accept Mastercard, Visa and Cash.