Community Redevelopment Agency
- City Commission serves as the CRA Commission
- Seven Advisory Board Members appointed by the CRA Commission for 4-year terms
- Members must be residents, owners or engage in business within the downtown CRA district
- CRA Director: Craig Holland, AICP, Development Services Director
- Staff Contact: Suzanne Negron - 407.518.2586
The CRA board meets on the fourth Monday of each month at 6:00 p.m. at City Hall, 101 Church Street - Commission Chambers, 1st floor. Board Meetings are subject to change or cancellation.
*The Advisory Board meetings follow the Robert Rules of Order.
** To view the Code of Ethics visit www.ethics.state.fl.us and select "Ethics Laws".