City of Kissimmee Announces Open House for Neighborhood Stabilization Program New Homes
The City of Kissimmee is offering the sale of two new homes utilizing Federal Neighborhood Stabilization Program 3 (NSP3) funding. The homes are located at 1610 Brack Street and 2000 McClaren Circle in Kissimmee. Open House will held at each location on Thursday, November 17, 2016 from 3:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
The Brack Street property is listed at $150,000 and the McClaren Circle property at $135,000. Purchase assistance is available to purchase each home. More details can be found on Open House flyers attached. City employees will be on-site at each location, during Open House hours, to answer any questions.
Eligible buyers must:
• Not currently own a home
• Be able to obtain mortgage financing
• Complete an 8-hour home buyers education class and obtain certification
• Participants must put a minimum of $1,000.00 down, using their own funds
• Occupy the home. NO investors or 2nd Home purchasers allowed
• Complete the NSP Home Buyer Application and provide pre-qualification letter from your lender
For additional information, please contact Andrea Walton 407-518-2135 or firstname.lastname@example.org